Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Joy filled anticipation...

Tonight while reading a friends blogs I decided it is time for me to start writing.   I love to write and I have lots of ideas and stories to tell and it will be nice just to put them down somewhere for whomever wants to read them.

The inspiration for this blog is that I am about to become a mother and a parent.  Tom and I have been married for almost 2 years, and before our 2 year mark we will hopefully and God willing bring a baby girl into the world. 

Life sure seems to go fast sometimes, but it is full of adventures around every corner.  10 years ago I would have never said that becoming a parent would be an adventure.  I would also not have said that becoming a wife was one either.  I have learned the that they are both very much the opposite.  Getting married and becoming a parent are two of the biggest adventures that I have ever had before. 

There is always something new, always a new challenge, joy, or anticipation behind every corner.  There is also very restful times, where we sit together with no where to go and just enjoy being in each others presence. 

As the due date of our first born arrives, I am thankful that God has really changed my heart from fear into joy filled anticipation.  I look forward to sharing more of this journey with you.  Time will tell what stories I have and how they affect and challenge me. 

In His Grip,

Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment